Saturday, January 12, 2008

This Would Be Cute If It Wasn't So Sad

Sam, using his nebulizer

Today was better than yesterday, but not by much. On the plus side, I did have lunch with some of my special lady friends. On the minus side, I only got three hours of sleep last night, I have a mother fucker of a sinus headache, and Sam puked twice today. On me. Like, all over my entire body. I have taken three showers. The poor little guy. I really really hope tomorrow is a better day.

Honestly, I can't imagine how it could be worse.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

carrie said...

Poor buddy. he does look cute though.

Amy Jo said...

Those are the jammies you got for him last year!

Lora said...

my poor guy.
this is weird to say, but he looks awful healthy to me (says the mother of a chronic weight-is-in-the-25th%ile-er).
when the boys are all better lets have a date with the kiddos. we can go to your house and shove the boys out the back door while you, me, and the luce hang where it's warm or you can come to my house and give your kids a good dose of urbanism. whatevs. as long as i see you guys.

susan said...

Just goes to show that you can't disguise his "cute", no matter the situation! Hugs and Kisses to all of you... we're sending lots and lots of get well & sleep lots wishes your way.

Anonymous said...

Hoping everybody feels better soon!

Amy Jo said...

Sam's puking seems to be related to his antibiotics. Luckily, it hasn't happened again, but I did follow him around with a pot last night after we gave him his meds!

We're all starting to feel better, by the way!

Arizaphale said...

Thank goodness for that!