Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Things That Made Me Smile Today

Turning these...
Into this...
And then eating some of this...
Remember back in June when I said I wanted apple pie and salsa verde? Ask and ye shall receive, I guess! 

Plus I had an awesome assistant during my apple shoot...
Please note the big boy underpants. We wore them all day, even to Target, and only had one accident! Thank god it was here at home and not at Target, though.

Plus this one is a trip. I could spend all day watching her go from baby to toddler if it didn't just happen in the blink of an eye...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to go apple picking! That pie looks delish! I can't believe she's on the move--her baby days don't seem all that far behind her! We're having lots of PT success here too!

susan said...

Looks like he's got his mama's eye for the angles :). Hooray for the 1 accident day, the pie, the salsa, and the toddling!

Amy said...

potty training is hell, ain't it? and when you get it right, you feel like Rocky Balboa.

That baby girl of yours is too cute. Not to mention the handsome big bro.

Arizaphale said...

Nothing like kids to highlight just how short a year is..........
Congrats on the big boy pants!!!