Tuesday, June 02, 2009

What's Your Play - 48

I've been a big fan of DolcePics for a while. Every week she hosts a little processing project called 'What's Your Play' but I've always been too timid to dip my toe into the pool. Well, last week I took the plunge. I used photoshop, and besides cropping I increased the contrast and de-saturated the color. Nothing fancy, but I don't think it's too shabby! 


Visit Laura at DolcePics to see everyone's play!

--

And don't forget about Theme Thursday this week! We're focusing on Family. Come back on Thursday to share your photos! 

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

laura-dolcepics said...

Amy, thanks so much for taking the plunge and for joining in! I don't think anyone has done this crop yet and I like the desaturation! It's so elegant. Hope you'll play again!