Thursday, June 17, 2010

R is for Rose

Photobucket


Here is our offering this week. Interestingly, the rose photo is actually a photo of a photo that Chrissie took with her 35mm a few years ago. Cool, huh? And my little 'r' is the faucet from our tub. I think it's kind of fitting that I feature something from our home the day we're saying goodbye to it. Right now I am somewhere en route to my parents' house, and tomorrow I officially become a West Virginia Mountain Mama. Thank god for scheduled posts!

For more Team Up Thursday, visit Megan, Melody and Flickr!


Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

I just realized I took that photo 8 years ago this month. Craziness. It is quite fitting that a piece of your house is featured this week...I love that photo. I look forward to talking about next week (and all your moving adventures) soon! :)

Megan said...

love the processing on the faucet photo. contrasts so well with the red of the rose. hope the move goes smoothly!

Arizaphale said...

Thinking of youamidst the chaos of a move and looking forward to pics of the new place.(or have I missed that in my blog absence?)
Love the faucet shot particularly.