Sunday, September 11, 2005

17 Days!!!

On September 28th, at 1:00 in the afternoon, we will be having our detailed ultrasound! I will probably not sleep much until that point in time, and when I do, I will likely have weird anxiety dreams about it. For example, last night I dreamed that the ultrasound technician was this woman that I work with that is kind of weird and is always pointing out negative things to people. In the dream, I was speaking to a trainee ultrasound technician who was being very reassuring and telling me everything looked great. Then the work lady came over and yelled at her because even though things look fine, there could always be deformities or mental problems not visible through ultrasound. Then she told me I was having a girl, and in my dream I was upset because I wanted a boy. (In real life I have no preference, by the way.) Freaky!

I set up a flickr account to link to this blog with some interesting photos and stuff. Once I get every little thing uploaded I'll send you to it. Neat-o!

For today, Go Steelers! For tomorrow, Go
Eagles!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: