Sunday, September 11, 2005

Fantasy Mother Fucking Football

If it's going to be this frustrating, then I might end up quitting. I am in a small league, so I ended up with two really good quarterbacks. I got Daunte Culpepper in the first round and Ben Roethlisberger later as my backup. I plan on using Big Ben a bit, but I thought for the first game of the season I'd start the more experienced player and see how Ben handled his sophomore debut. Fucking Culpepper sucked a big fat ass today and came in with a measly 0.52 points while Ben was a superstar with 21.22 points. Jesus god damned Christ! My opponent this week has both Manning and the Colts defense, and I'm only leading him by 10 points right now! My two consolations are that this week he benched Tom Brady who came up big with 24.14 points, and that I have both Westbrook and Akers starting for tomorrow. Go Ravens! May God put a pox upon Indiana!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: