Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Shameless

We finished our baby registry this past weekend! Check it out!

Target Registry
Babies R Us Registry

All in all, it was a pretty fun time. I'm sure there are things we forgot, but we still have 18.5 weeks to figure out what!

I plan to post more later...sorry for the lack of info lately! Last week was really fun but very busy, and this week I seem to have lost my mind. Yesterday I thought my car was stolen from work, but in reality I just parked 1 row over from where I usually park. It was really embarrassing because I was standing there, screaming into my cell phone 'The fucking car is fucking gone' right at shift change, and once the guys got in their cars and drove away, I saw my little Saturn exactly one row over. That's just one of the many 'placenta head' moments I've had lately.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: