Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas, and an Apology

Well, I hope you are all having a lovely Christmas/Chanukah evening! Things here in Philly are filled with good cheer. As it currently stands, I am beating my opponent in fantasy football by 43 points, and all he's got left is Baltimore's tight end Todd Heap and running back Jamal Lewis. I'm not saying I won, but it's looking good. My laptop arrived! Many apologies to Michael Dell. But not to APX, they can still choke. I guess Dr. SOB got a call friday afternoon that it had been recovered, and since I was napping he decided not to tell me. He wrapped it all pretty and gave it to me this morning! I'm still getting used to the keyboard, though, so typing is a bit of a challenge. The good Dr. left about an hour ago to work for the next day and a half, but I won't complain because in that time, he'll make after taxes what I make in 2 weeks before taxes. Also, the work is potentially easy. We have plans to go to dinner tomorrow night near the hospital, so it's all good! The offspring has decided to try and tunnel out of my uterus via my kidney, which has been unpleasant. However, I've been having tons of Braxton-Hicks contractions for the last 20 hours or so, so that's quieted him down a bit. Right now I'm just chilling with the cats and basking in the glow of my new monitor. Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: