Thursday, February 16, 2006

How Exactly Does One Pronounce 'Meme'?

Thanks Michael Bolton!

Four (other) jobs I've had:
1. McDonald's, and I was employee of the month for January of 1997
2. Babysitter/nanny for the most obnoxious brats ever during freshman year of college
3. Environmental waste water research assistant, a job which actually required me to drive down to that stinky place under the Platt Bridge and get partially treated sewage and drive it back to Bala in the trunk of my car
4. Dendroecologist, and I am totally not kidding

Four little-known facts about me:
1. I have no toenail on the big toe of my right foot
2. I spent a few days in an psych ward during college...I'll tell you all about it over 20 or 30 cocktails some day
3. I knew I was going to marry my husband within 5 minutes of our first kiss
4. I think I am my father's favorite, but my mom likes my brother better

Four city airports I have been to:
1. Chicago
2. Tampa
3. San Diego
4. Phoenix

Four favorite male actors:
(As a sidebar, I resent the face that there is not a Four Favorite Female Actors category)
1.
Joaquin Phoenix - I want to suck on his cleft palate scar
2.
Benicio Del Toro
3.
Johnny Depp
4.
John Goodman - I love a lot of actors, but I wanted make sure I included one here that wasn't a nuclear hottie.

Four foods that I hate to love:
1. General Tso's Chicken
2. Pop-Tarts, nearly any variety
3. Pizza
4. SOB's bacon pasta with extra cream and extra parmesan and extra bacon

Four web sites (not blogs) I visit daily:
1. BabyFit
2. CNN
3. Google
4. Television Without Pity

Four things I want to do before I die:
1. Spend at least a three month stretch in France, drinking as much wine and eating as much runny, foul smelling cheese as I can stuff in my gullet (see above airport list as evidence of my lameness as I have never left the USA)
2. See my baby get all growed up (sappy, I know, but I'm high on progesterone)
3. Own an
African Grey parrot
4. Learn how to effectively operate a "real" or
SLR camera

Four people I'm tagging:
1.
Lora
2.
Dave
3. Susan
4. Um...Some other person want to jump in here?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: