Thursday, February 09, 2006

Sorry!

I made a little promise to myself that I would try and blog 5 times a week once I was no longer gainfully employed. Unfortunately, I have found that the lack of routine adult stimulation makes it difficult for me to come up with things to blog about!

Things are moving right along with this baby, who has now resided in my womb for an amazing 38 weeks! I went to the doctor's yesterday, and even though everything is still sealed up nice and tight, I was having a bunch of contractions while I was there, and the doctor felt them, so he knows I'm not crazy! He probably didn't think I was crazy to begin with, but hormones tend to make one irrational, and at 38 weeks, hormones are plentiful, believe you me!

My mother and father are coming to visit us this weekend from Pittsburgh, home of the NFL champion Steelers. My mom is also hormonal (for an entirely different reason) and decided that she needed to see my pregnant belly one more time. I can only imagine my father's face when she informed him of this. This plan could easily be the cosmic factor which puts me into labor tonight, thus ruining her chances of seeing my protruding abdomen. The other possible outcome is that I go into labor about 7 minutes after they complete their drive back to Pittsburgh on Sunday, so that they then have to turn around and come back the next day. Hopefully neither of these things will happen and I'll have the baby in 10 to 14 days and everyone will be happy! Except me and my giant uterus.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: