Friday, March 24, 2006

Little Things

Sam is changing so quickly, and sometimes certain changes really hit me hard. In the past week, he's become really good at holding his head up when being held upright. Last night when I was carrying him to bed, I realized that he wasn't resting his tiny head on my shoulder. He was looking around all on his own. It made me a little sad because it was such a wonderful feeling to have an entire little baby pressed against you, and now he has the power to decide for himself if he wants to rest or to take a look around. Only 5 weeks old and already he torments his mother!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

susan said...

Awww... it sucks to be stuck between pride when they show their independence and sadness because it means they're growing up. Crap, it goes by fast!!!