Monday, May 01, 2006

Am I Evil?

Dr. SOB is home for the next few days to study for a big licensing exam he's taking May 20th. This morning, I went to Weight Watchers and usually I would take the tot with me, but since dad was home, I went alone. Sammy went down for a nap right before I left, but with some protesting. I was gone for about 35 minutes, and when I walked in the door, Dr. SOB was rocking the boy back to sleep. Apparently, he had been doing this the entire time I was gone. By the time Sam did finally go to sleep, Dr. SOB was ready to tear his (own) hair out. He was freaking out and balling up his fists in frustration and telling me all about how awful it was. He asked if it's like this every day. I said honestly that there is usually at least one episode like this each day. He just looked at me like I was a saint and shook his head in disbelief. I'm kind of glad this happened, so now when I'm in a rage at the end of the day and Dr. wants to know why, I can remind him of the 35 minutes in his life when he had to console an irritable baby and how it made him feel!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: