Tuesday, May 16, 2006

How Long Can It Last?

I'm blogging right now as a challenge to my son. When he's napping, as soon as I start doing anything that might take more than 37 seconds (blogging, eating cereal, folding the laundry that has exploded all over my living room) he wakes up. Let's see if I can break the curse!

That said, he's starting to make little baby noises right now. Un-fucking-believable! I had this whole post planned about how much I loved him and stuff. Forget it! He's outta the will!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

ChrisWoznitza said...

Hi ich bin Chriswab aus Bottrop !! Viele GrĂ¼sse !!

yr mom said...

you should just have marissa come over to babysit again, so you can resume your normal life.

wie geht's, chriswab? ich habe eine grosse schlange. es ist sehr kuhle.

Amy Jo said...

I wish I knew German...

Lora said...

i've given up eating cereal, it always turns to mush thanks to baby