Saturday, November 18, 2006

Picture Day

Today we had our first family picture taken. Two days after I got my period, which equals serious bloat and loads and loads of pimples for me! Including three on my d├ęcolletage area. And? Sam decided to get up four fucking times last night, so in addition to the water weight and pizza face (and chest), I had huge dark circles under my eyes. Thank god I spent all of those years working in the theater. I got out my spackle and special brushes and went to town on the face. The end result was satisfactory, I suppose. Also, since the bloat spreads around these days my lovely lady lumps were plumper than usual, so I made a special effort to emphasize them. Hopefully they sufficiently distracted from me and not from Sammy.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

jen said...

ahhh. you are a trooper though, for going ahead anyways after an obviously excuse worthy time last night.

hope you get some rest..

Amy Jo said...

Last night I went to bed at 9:30 and Dr. SOB got up with Sammy today, so I got almost 12 hours of sleep last night! It was still interrupted three times, but man do I feel great today!