Thursday, March 15, 2007

Beacuse My Readers Have the Best Taste...

I've also been busy trying to create a little graphic for this site. While I don't love anything I've come up with so far, I think I could live with a few of them. So here's where you come in! I need you to pick which one you like best, ok? I might add more later, but so far these are the two that are in contention. Leave a comment with your choice!

The first one is the simplest of the two. It says, 'Look at me, I am a happy, celebrating cheese!'
This second one, though, says 'Look at us! We're happy, partying cheeses!'

Don't be afraid to tell me you hate them both. I'm looking for honesty here people. Don't let me down!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 comments:

Janet said...

i really like the first one best...it has great color and isn't as busy as the second. It would be a great logo if you ever started a buisness. The first one seems like its telling a story without spelling it all out- plus when the next one comes, wouldn't you have to add another piece of cheese to the second pic?
Love it!

Anonymous said...

I like them both, but I like the second one better...probably because one of the cheeses looks like brie and I love brie...

I know...stupid reason...but there you have it.

Yours truly said...

I still like your head in the cheese one best.

Didn't help, did I?

susan said...

Mmmm, I'm partial to the first one. Could be that I just like what it has to "say" better(who can resist a happy, celebrating cheese?), though, so my opinion isn't based strictly on how they look!

super des said...

I like the first one. I can't explain it.

Amy Jo said...

So far, the first one is leading. I need more input! Where my peeps at?

theotherbear said...

I like the first one best - it is not as busy. Although, like the swiss miss, I like your head in the cheese better!

Amy said...

Definitely No. 2. Cheese Party ... heee hee.

The Hockey Stop said...

a lonely cheese does not a party make