Friday, May 25, 2007

Full Blown Placenta Head

Last night we were watching the premiere of So You Think You Can Dance, the best show ever. They featured a girl from Mars, PA, which is in southwestern corner of the state, near where I grew up. The next dancer was a woman who claimed to be 25, but looked more like 30 to me. She had her hair in two braids, which is a look that's hard to pull off if you're over 7, in my opinion. I gave a hard eye roll and said to SOB, 'Man, this chick is way too old to be wearing her hair in Pittsburghs.'

---

We're going to be out of town for the next week, so posting will probably be limited or non-existent. There isn't even a land line where we're going. It'll be like we're traveling back in time! I've done some research, and there are a few wifi hot spots nearby, so hopefully I'll be able to get online occasionally. Have a lovely long weekend, my friends in cheese!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: