Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Topic of Many Therapy Sessions to Come

Can you believe I did this to my kids?

One day they are going to make some psychiatrist or psychologist a great deal of money because of these photos.

Matching overalls? Really? With hats, too? God, I'm awful.

Hey! That's my arm. Maybe I should get some therapy while I'm thinking about it.

This one isn't so bad. Just some lovely outfits and bare baby feet.

This shot, however, is going to inflict some major mental trauma one day, I can just feel it in my bones. And let me state, for the record, that this was a completely spontaneous pose, courtesy of Sam's total glee over a wooden train he could see in the distance. The kid loves him some choo-choos.

But in 20 years or so he's going to hate his mother.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

super des said...

Who cares if they hate you later? We get to laugh, er I mean ooh and awww over their cuteness, NOW.

And I love these as wedding day slideshows....

Arizaphale said...

hahahahahahahahah Thing 1 and Thing 2 hahahahahahahahahaha....
Dr Suess I presume????
That last shot is a killer. You couldn't have got him to pose for that! They are such gorgeous smiley kids....

Arizaphale said...

Oh btw: re the girl in your spinning class.....poor thing....looking like me...no twin that I know of although my sisters are both dead ringers. Don't think either of them spin though hahahah (continents aside)