Thursday, November 20, 2008

Vacation Vacation Vacation

Since we've been home from the Bahamas SOB has been off of work. He is on "conference" this week. So far his conference has included playing lost of Force Unleashed and working on the winter wonderland that is going to be our front yard. God help our neighbors and our electric bill.


But the fun isn't over yet! On Saturday morning we rise bright and early and head northward to the Finger Lake region of New York. We are attending yet another wedding, only this time we're just going for one day. Somehow winter squalls and lake effect snow aren't quite as appealing as tropical islands and private beaches. 

But.

It's five hours there and five hours back via car. Normally I would be downright gleeful at so much time with my one true love. But we've been spending a lot of time together lately. A lot. So much that I yelled at him this morning for rumpling my new fancy bathroom hand towels and he bitched and children being left unsupervised with crayons! And markers! God woman!

(In my defense, the towels have cute little appliques on them such as a turkey and an acorn, and if they are all rumpled and not folded nicely then you can't see them.)

(Did I just say 'cute little appliques'? Dear god someone get me a shot of tequila!)

ANYWAY!

I know we'll have fun, and I'm looking forward to seeing a bunch of old work friends. And who knows, maybe with ten whole uninterrupted hours of nothing but us time, we'll come to some new insane-o deep level of love and happiness. 

Or maybe I'll just take a nap.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: