Today I will be award one lucky reader with six new(to them) books! Four of these books would be considered in new condition and the other two are more worn, but interesting reads none the less! There are two novels, one anthology, one diet-type book and two that might fall into the self-help/parenting/inspirational category. Here's the rundown:
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
1. A SIGNED, paperback copy of In Her Shoes by Jennifer Weiner. Believe it or not, I have two of these. (Side note fun fact: Jennifer Weiner used to keep a fairly personal blog before she got famous, and it was the very first blog I ever read. Truth.)
2. Mama Rock's Rules by Rose Rock and Valerie Graham - I reviewed this over The Cheese Says... for PBN a while back and though I should spread the knowledge around. This is an uncorrected proof, so don't blame me for the typos!
3. When Parents Hurt - another book I reviewed for PBN, although this one is a hardcover, fancy corrected copy!
4. A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks in paperback.
5. The Ultimate Tea Diet by Mar Ukra - yet another PBN book review! Are you seeing a trend? Again, this is a nice, essentially new hard cover book.
6. The Collected Tales and Poems of Edgar Allen Poe in hard cover.
Books 1, 3, 5, and 6 are in such good shape that they could be easily re-gifted, if you're into that sort of thing!
Just like yesterday, leave a comment (with an email address) by 6am tomorrow 1/8 and you could win. It's just that simple!
Happy Hump Day!