Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So Then There's That

I spent the morning in the ER today. Good times. Turns out, the searing pain in my throat/neck area and accompanying fever were directly related to the tonsillitis and possible strep throat. When Melissa wrote about this a few months ago, it sounded really sucky, but a small part of me wondered if she was embellishing a little for the blog. Guess what? She wasn't. I would rather give birth a dozen times than deal with this. Luckily my husband and sister-in-law have been just fabulous about taking care of the kids and such. I'm a lucky gal. Not because of the sick thing, though.


And then there is this.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Really, really hope you're feeling better soon. That's just cruel.

Lovely pic and interesting article. Wish they had picked a better title-- u-pick? Babies aren't pumpkins!

susan said...

*Squeal!* You're famous! Your family is quite possibly the most photogenic four(almost-five)some I know.

Feel better... and soon.