Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Laura at Dolce Pics hosts a weekly photo game called What's Your Play? where she encourages readers to make adjustments and edits to photos she shares. I play occasionally, but always check out what others have done. It's a great way to learn more about post-production. This week is the one year anniversary, so I had to submit my offering!


Here is Laura's original image:

Photobucket

And here are my edits:

Photobucket

I used (newly and non-shadily acquired) Photoshop. I cropped, colorized, desaturated and sharpened.

Click What's Your Play? to download the full resolution image and play along!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

laura-dolcepics said...

Congrats on getting Photoshop! It's such a powerful program isn't it? I'm so glad you played this week. The overall pink hues and unique crop make this your own. Love it!

Heather said...

Cuteness! I had to play along too! :-)

Saw you guys did the zoo and I was tempted if it weren't for the hand/foot/mouth going around our household--yuck!

Project Ni Hao said...

I love the crop on this!