Monday, October 05, 2009

Twinkle Toes

Maggie has been a delightful baby, really. Yes, there have been sleepless nights, and there have been sore nipples, but dear god is this child sweet. Even though SOB thinks I'm nuts, I swear she is 967% softer than my other two kids were at birth. She doesn't have even a wisp of the dry, peeling newborn thing going on. Even on her tiny heels and toes she is as smooth as silk.

Photobucket

Maybe it's hormonal, but with a baby like this I can see how my grandmother had eight kids.

For more of my best shot monday visit Tracy Clark at Mother May I.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

Arizaphale said...

Awwww...you are making me well up. Sounds like you are having an all round good experience...

Megan said...

oh those sweet baby toes. glad everything is going well!

Kimberly said...

This photo makes me want to hold a newborn again. :)

iMother2.0 said...

I feel ya! My 'baby' is 4 months old now and jsut cut her first tooth...and I know she's not as soft as the day she was born. She makes me want more, too :)

LOVE those perfect little piggies...and love how obviously in love you are with your new baby!

HipMomma said...

Oh no, sweet baby toes! Ain't nothing better.

Linda said...

Congrats Amy!

susan said...

So sweet! Perfect little toes... how is it that you haven't nibbled them off yet?!

tracey clark said...

sigh. perfectly precious. congrats to you amy!