Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy (Almost) Birthday!

Photobucket


We had a huge party for Maggie's birthday this past weekend. She did remarkably well considering that there were 65 people singing to her. As you can see, she was unimpressed with the cake.

Photobucket

She was equally unimpressed with the cupcake she was given to eat. But she was delighted when I gave her some goldfish crackers!

Photobucket

Everyone had a great time, including us grown ups, and Maggie got more presents than I've ever seen. I can't believe she's almost one, almost walking. Luckily she still loves to cuddle up to her mama.

If I bribe her with goldfish crackers, that is.

--

For more best shot Monday, visit Mother May I.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Cara said...

OMG, I can not believe she is one. It's amazing how fast the first year goes.co

Arizaphale said...

Ditto. And that last shot is gorgeous!!!!