Friday, March 18, 2011

March Madness: Sam Edition

The past two days have been unseasonably warm here in WV, so we've been outside as much as possible. Currently, Sam is as obsessed with college basketball, despite the fact that neither his father or I have ever watched a game. This means that when he's outside, he's working on his moves. Now, the hoop is only five feet off of the ground, but I think he's making progress from last year!


And of course, SOB has been developing his skills as well. He finally mastered the "Slam-dunk-while-nurturing-your-newborn" move he's been working on.

Photobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Arizaphale said...

That is so great to watch. Father son interaction *sigh*. I remember when Himself still did that. Mind you, I gotta say, he is coaching their basketball team now and they have actually WON a game!!!!! I see this in SOB's future....(mists clear)