Saturday, June 04, 2011

Bathing Beauties, 2011

Last year, when we went to the beach, I bought Lucy and Maggie matching bathing suits. It was adorable. Here is photographic evidence of the extreme cuteness:


Bathing Beauties

So this year, when I was bathing suit shopping, I decided again to go with matchy-matchy suits. And again, the cuteness was so intense it reached the upper stratosphere. See?

Photobucket

So from now on, Lucy and Maggie must have matching swim suits. Even when they are 15 and 17 and they both hate me, they will wear the suits for the 30 seconds or so it takes for me to snap some photos. And then their hatred for me will grow ten fold. BUT! When they are about 28 and 30, give or take, I will make little albums for them with a decade and a half of super-precious-matching-bathing-suit-sister photos, and then they will love me for it.

Mark my words.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

CUTENESS ABOUNDS! In hindsight I loved that my mom always put the three of us girls in matching swimsuits, coordinating dresses, etc. They will thank you, eventually! :)