Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Freddie: Month Seven

Darling Boy Freddie -


First, let me apologize for the delay. It may have had something to do with all of the puke. Secondly, let me apologize for the lack of pictures I took of you this month! Between school starting, hockey starting and dance class starting I barely took out my camera at all this month, so don't take it personally, ok? Besides, when I did manage to get the camera out of the bag, most of the photos of you ended up looking like this:

Photobucket

You are a boy on the move. The army crawl/head pivoting thing you do is still in full force, but slowly you are realizing that there may be a better way to get from point A to point B. So now you get up on your hands and knees, bounce around, move one limb and then flop onto your belly. BUT! In the act of flopping you usually move several inches forward, so you repeat the process until you get what it is you want. Usually it's Maggie's hair.

Photobucket

Fortunately, you need to rest sometimes, so that's when mama gets clicking!

Photobucket

You had your first swing this month. It was no big whoop. Maggie was the same way with swinging when she was little, and now it's the first thing she asks to do when she wakes up in the morning. First thing in the morning with you is all boobs! boobs! boobs! But in addition to boobs you now eat carrots, sweet potatoes, peas, green beans, squash, mangoes, peaches, blueberries, bananas, apples, avocado and pears. Plus oatmeal. I'm going to cook you up some chicken soon, because you're still/again waking up every morning at about 5am starving. I'm thinking some protein may be what you're craving! Dear god, let it be protein!

Photobucket

You love your daddy. Who doesn't love your daddy, though? I know I sure do. That's why I have four crazy lovely children crawling all over me day and night.

Photobucket

I have to say, you are the most pleasant child in the world, it's like laser beams of happiness are shooting from your eyes. Being with you is such an amazing joy.

Can you wake up form your nap now, please?

Love, Mama

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Arizaphale said...

You are an inspiration. Love you from afar. Oh, Freddie too.

Amy Jo said...

Thanks!