Friday, November 04, 2011

Excuses Times Two

Sorry for my absence these past few days. I have a good excuse, though. Actually, I have two good excuses: my new nephews!


Photobucket

How cute are they??? Here is little twin A:

Photobucket

And here is lovely twin B:

Photobucket

They were born on Tuesday 11/1/11, which is an awesome birthday, no? My sister-in-law carried these boys for 39 weeks, and when they were born they were both over seven and a half pounds! They weighed more than Lucy did when she was born! Nearly sixteen pounds of babies! How amazing is that? Besides being lovely, they are healthy as can be, and should be heading home today.

You can be you're probably going to be seeing lots of photos of these young lads in the coming days, weeks, months and years!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Arizaphale said...

Congrats to the whole family! I can't believe how big they are for twins!! Are they identical? LOVELY shots btw