Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Shooing Crickets

Hi there! Remember me? I'm that lady who used to blog here. If you don't facebook with me, then perhaps you might be wondering where in the hell I've been. Well, first off, I was busy photographing my first wedding...


Then as soon as I got finished working on those photos, my beautiful new niece was born...


Naturally, I had to run right over to Philadelphia to greet and photograph and kiss her to no end! 

Then, I started a gig taking photos for a youth hockey association, which has kept me out of the house until late at night and working like a crazy person during the day. Add to that mix two kids with ear infections, one bed puking incident, one car seat puking incident, and a while bunch of other "life" stuff, and maybe you can understand why things have been a wee bit quiet here lately.

I promise to blog more in the near future. 2013. If the world doesn't end, then my new year's resolution will be MOAR BLOGGIN!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Arizaphale said...

One thing I have learned about facebook is that your old posts are not easily accessible. This has encouraged me to come back to the blog. I hope a few more people do too. Love that flower photo! Looks like a 'bought one' as Himself would say.