Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Millions of Peaches

Well, in case you've been wondering where I've been for the past few days, let me show you:


I made the honest mistake of buying a giant box of Chambersburg peaches last weekend. If you've never had one, let me tell you that they should come with a warning label because they are so tasty. I ate so many the first day I got a stomachache.  Since I can't (or should I say shouldn't) eat 60+ peaches in a few days, I've been busy canning peaches in light syrup and making jars upon jars of peach jam. It's become a real time consuming activity, let me tell you. However, come January, when I bust out that jar and spread some summertime goodness on my oven warmed biscuit, I don't think I'll be complaining too much.

Next week? Tomatoes!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: