Saturday, June 20, 2009

Theme Thursday Week 11

This week has been fun. Sam had an awesome time at camp, Lucy and I got some good girl time in, and SOB didn't hate work. As much. Every morning when we would come downstairs, as soon as I would open my computer Lucy would give me the sweetest look and request 'Taco Danny songs?' Later, when we would get in the car, she'd give me the same look and ask 'Taco Danny songs?' If she misbehaved in any way, all I had to was threaten to take away her precious Taco Danny songs and she fell into line. Right now she's hanging on my leg begging for more Taco Danny songs. With that in mind, I give you this week's theme!


Week 11 Theme: Repetition

I like finding patterns in images, and repetitive elements can make for a great shot. 

I also like my brother's music. It's a good thing because otherwise I would have lost my mind on Tuesday

Come back and share on Thursday!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

super des said...

I think I'm going to start participating in this. My photography bug has been stirred lately (which is evident in my last bog).

Now do the pictures have to be new, or can they be ones I've taken already?

Arizaphale said...

Ah! I LIKE this one :-D Who knows if I'll get my act together sufficiently to participate but I have some ideas........

Dan said...

Thanks Big Sister. See you soon!!!