Saturday, July 25, 2009

Theme Thursday: Week 16

So much of life is about moments, missed or experienced. If I had missed a certain moment back in January, I would be at BlogHer right now. (Read my post over at The Philly Moms Blog for more info.) Because I called the camera store where I shop at just the right moment, I was able to get a good deal on a refurbished lens, saving us some hard, cold cash. In photography, a fraction of a second can make a huge difference in the quality of a shot. So here is this week's theme:

Week 15 theme: Timing

Interpret this any which way you want! See you Thursday!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Lynn Kellan said...

Hi Amy Jo,
I just started blogging a few months ago, and I had no idea how big Blogher was until now. Wouldn't if be great if it comes to Philly next year?

Congrats on your pregnancy...I think you made the right decision to stay home. Put your feet up and relax!! (P.S. I read your post at Philly Moms - I'm a Philly Mom too!)

Arizaphale said...

Ah ha! A challenge!!!! Got no idea on this yet...hope something clicks before Thursday.