Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Then and Now

My dad snapped this photo of Sam and me the other day...

Photobucket

As soon as he pushed the shutter I thought of this photo from Sam's first birthday party...

Photobucket

So much has changed. Even though I was pregnant with Lucy I was a lot thinner then, and Sam's hair was a lot longer. He wasn't even walking then. On that day I couldn't imagine loving him any more than I did at that very moment.

I guess some things haven't changed at all.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Jill said...

Cute photographs!

Unknown said...

I just can't believe he's going to be four in February!!!!! Adorable pics!

Allison said...

totally just cried reading that :)

Arizaphale said...

Well I think you look even better now! And seeing the 'through the ages' post...I think there's a lot of you in Sam!