Monday, February 08, 2010

Almost Four

I can't believe Sammy is almost four. When I snapped this photo the other day, in my head I thought it was going to look like this one from three years ago. When I uploaded the photos and saw this little man-child looking back at me I was shocked.


Photobucket

He is big. He's a underpants-wearing-school-attending-bike-riding-no-napping-video-game-playing full fledged kid. And I love every hair on his giant head.

--

For more best shot Monday photos, visit Tracy at Mother May I.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

HipMomma said...

Oh, no. You should frame those side by side. Too cute.

oz said...

It's amazing how quickly they change! Our daughter will be turning four in July...where does the time go??

I love HipMomma's suggestion :)

Leisa Hammett said...

Precious!

tracey clark said...

i love this so.

Arizaphale said...

And it will only get better! Mind you, I still dream about the BA as if she was little. When I awake I experience grief. Is that silly?