Saturday, June 18, 2005

Internal Struggle

So maybe the three people who read this blog are wondering about the pregnancy test I mentioned on Tuesday. I’ve been having this dialogue in my head ever since I wrote that about whether or not I would share the results of that test here on my blog. For the time being, I’ve decided I’m going to keep the information to myself for the following reasons: 1) It’s my blog and I’ll do what I want, damn-it! 2) Do I really want the world at large to know if I’m on my menses? 3) I am a twee bit neurotic, and if and when the time comes that I do get a positive result, I think I’m going to wait that requisite 12 weeks before I tell anyone, besides Dr. SOB, of course. Please don’t be mad! I still love you, internet. I’m just not ready to take our relationship to the next level.

Shall I bore you with some minutiae now? Great! First today we are going to see Batman Begins. Both the good Dr. and I are big Batman fans, so we’re really excited. I am also excited about the prospect of hot, British Christian Bale in latex! Then tonight we are hanging out in the city with Giuseppe and Doerta, our very international friends. You see, we are très chic and hip because we have friends from other countries, at least that’s what my mother thinks! I think it’s because growing up in rural southwestern Pennsylvania, the only “foreigners” we ever saw were family friends from Canada. God bless her!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amy -- sorry i missed you today -- let's hang out soon. it is funny when you say Dr. SOB. i keep laughing.

-carrie