Monday, October 03, 2005

I Love the Smell of Hairballs in the Morning

Last night I wanted to get to bed as early as possible because I am going to a Pearl Jam concert tonight and I know I will be up late. I roll into bed around 8:30 and of course I can't f-ing sleep. First, I was too hot. So I closed the windows and put the AC on. Then I couldn't get comfortable. For about 2 hours! We usually keep the cats out of our room, but since I was alone last night, I let them sleep with me. Well, at 2 am, our kitty Simon decided it was hairball time, right on my freaking comforter! By the time I got him taken care of, it was 2:30 and I was pretty much awake. I must have passed out sometime after then because when my alarm went off at 5:15, I was sprawled out in some random position and I felt like I had been worked over with base ball bats. If you see me tomorrow, be warned! I will most likely be a Bitchy McBitch.

On a more pleasant note, this is going to be a very exciting week for me! Tonight, I am attending the afore mentioned concert, and on Thursday I am going to a movie premiere for In Her Shoes! A real live red carpet style event! I am tres excited! I expect to crash sometime on Friday, but it's all good!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: