Friday, November 04, 2005

All Football Players are Pussies

We're leaving today for a visit to Jen and Shane in Virginia Beach! Yay for the visit, boo for the car ride! Last night as I was driving myself and the Dr. home from Carrie's (he had a rough day, followed by some moderate to heavy drinking) he observed my new driving position. In order to drive comfortably, I have to recline the seat back as far as I can while still retaining my ability to see the road. The effect of this is that I drive like a pimp. Even then, it's still pretty uncomfortable after 10 minutes or so. I have to adopt a similar position while typing at my desk. Imagine, if you will, that I am sitting about an entire arm's length from my keyboard, and I am leaning in my chair so that from head to toe I resemble a straight line leaning against the chair instead of actually sitting in it. Yeah, it really sucks. Whatever.

Oh and all football players are pussies.

Have a great weekend!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: