Thursday, January 05, 2006

The Struggle to Remain Vertical

For the past 3 days, I have been a bit under the weather. Turns out that pregnancy makes me highly susceptible to painful sinus infections! It's all I can do to sit here and type this for a few minutes. The sensation of my fingertips striking the keys makes my hair hurt. All of the mucus dripping down my esophagus is making me nauseous to the point of not eating. And in addition to having trouble sleeping because I am a huge whale and can't remain in a comfortable position for more than 15 minutes, now I also can't breath through my nose. I am not a happy mouth breather. So, yeah, I am a lot of fun to be around at the moment.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Lora said...

join the club. i had one a while ago, and it was the most miserable thing i have ever gone thru. my teeth were loose, my eye was bulged out of its socket, and there was a steady stream of pus (yes, you know that is what it is, call it snot all you want!!) running down my throat and out my nose. i actually called out "ugly" from work one day because i was so unattractive from it all.