Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Blogging Through the Pain

I am having some false labor symptoms. It really fucking sucks. The only relief I get is when I lie on my side. Problem is that I kind of prefer being upright, so I endure the pain as long as I can and then I lie down until it subsides. And it's my birthday, so that makes it so much more special. Dr. SOB was going to get a big giant lobster for me for my birthday dinner. There is this seedy little place in Chinatown called Lucky Seafood where you can get live lobster for $6.99 per pound. At least there used to be. Not any more. So instead we're having pizza. Although I kind of love pizza, so I can't complain too much. Last night we went out for fancy birthday dinner at Le Bar Lyonnais. There has been a lot of discussion of food here lately. This post is very stuttering. I think I'll go now. Bye!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: