Thursday, May 18, 2006

All In The Family

So here we are at my mom and dad's house. Sam and I are going to be here for a week and a half, and I thought I'd let you know that I will be blogging as much as possible while I'm here. First off, let me tell you that my parents finally came to their senses and bought toilette paper that doesn't feel like it came from the bathroom of a gas station about 150 miles outside of Tulsa. Which is nice. Sam had a bit of trouble getting to bed last night. And by that I mean he screamed from 7 to 10:30. It was kind of worth it, though, and this is why. For the first 45 minutes or so, my mother was most definately thinking I was a horrible parent and that I didn't know what in the hell I was doing. So after trying not to poke her in her judgemental eyeball, I told her to have at it. If she could get him to sleep, I would kiss her and tell her she was always right about everything. Well, after about an hour, she started to come up with all these reasons (excuses) why Sam wouldn't sleep. Finally, I just held him on the couch while I watched Lost and he dropped off. He's napping sweetly now because I wanted to take him out to a play group with my Auntie Denise and cousin Max, the little shit! Well, stay tuned for more fun adventures from Donora, PA!

P.S. My 'rents have some weird pop-up blocker I can't figure out, so there will be no spell checking! Enjoy!

P.P.S. Actually, they have no word processing software, or any other spell checking application. I actually had to use this web page to spell check this post!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: