Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I Am the Post

Dr. SOB and I were sitting on the couch last night. He was watching the Comedy Central Roast of William Shatner and I was looking through my archives trying to find an old reference to my Doerta. He kept glancing at the screen and reading over my shoulder. Just so you know, Dr. SOB doesn't read the Cheese Party. But occasionally I'll be working here and he'll take a peek. Well, he kept getting annoyed that I would move along before he had finished reading. I said I'd bookmark that page for him so that if he wanted to he could just effing read the post later on. His reply? 'I don't need to read the post. I am the post.' When I told him I was going to blog about his comment he got pissed and went back to watching TV.

Update on the Seething:

Thanks to Super Des, I now have a way around this whole Blogger photo upload bull shit. This is the picture of Sam I wanted to post when I was talking about his eyes:



  


And this one was just too cute to leave out!



  


Thanks Des! Now I can get back to hating on more important things!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

super des said...

too cute! Glad I could help!

p.s. you've been linked. It takes too damn long to find you on the blogroll.

susan said...

Oh so glad you were able to get them to post... the second one made my day!!!

Amy Jo said...

Thanks Des! I hope you don't mind if I do the same.

Susan - isn't that the cutest? He tipped over when he was sitting up and seemed so happy to have my big fluffy leg to cuddle up with!