Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Mini-Meme

I've been tagged a couple of times now, so here goes nothing!

THREE NICKNAMES: Booger, Pumpernickel, Chewy

THREE PEOPLE THAT MAKE HIM LAUGH: Pretty much everyone, even the wall

THREE THINGS THAT HE LOVES: His bed, anything that jingles, Grover

THINGS THAT HE HATES: I can't think of anything so far!

THREE THINGS THAT HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND: Why he can't reach the things hanging on the walls, why he can roll from back to front but not front to back (I think that's actually something I can't understand), why he can't have any of my coffee (it's because I'm very territorial)

THREE THINGS ON HIS FLOOR: His bumbo and nothing else...I cleaned today!

THINGS HE IS DOING RIGHT NOW: Playing in his gymni, watching Sesame Street and yelling his little head off

THREE THINGS HE CAN DO: Charm the ladies, sit up using his hands for balance, get his big toe on his right foot into his mouth

THREE WAYS TO DESCRIBE HIS PERSONALITY: Sunny, snuggly, hungry

THREE THINGS HE CANNOT DO: Roll from belly to back, eat a steak, sleep through the night consistently

THREE FAVORITE FOODS: Boob juice, apples, pears

FOODS HE DOES NOT LIKE: None so far!

THREE BEVERAGES HE DRINKS REGULARY: Boob juice, scotch, bath water.

THREE SHOWS HE WATCHES: Eebee, Sesame Street, Daily Show

BABY BOYS WE TAG: Atlanta Jake

BABY GIRLS WE TAG: Thalia, if I'm not overstepping some blog law by tagging someone way cooler than myself!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: