Sunday, December 10, 2006

Step Right Up! Hurry Hurry Hurry!

Kristen of Motherhood Uncensored and Julie of mothergoosemouse have taken time from their busy schedules to organize an online raffle benefiting muscular dystrophy research in Canada. Perhaps you know about Catherine's nephew Tanner, maybe you don't. You can read all about him over at Her Bad Mother. Beginning Wednesday December 13th and running until Sunday December 17th, thirty awesome items will be available, with entries ranging from $1-$5 each. Many of these items would be perfect for someone who has a ten month old baby and who has a birthday coming up February 1st, hint hint! Please stop by and check it out. The goods are fantastic, and the cause is, too.

Her Bad Auction

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for spreading the word! And you're not kidding about the cool stuff to be won - there's something for everyone.

If I may add one thing - another way to get involved is to write a letter to Tanner (if your kids are old enough - Amy Jo, I know yours isn't yet - they can do the letter-writing themselves!). Instructions are on the site.

Amy Jo said...

Thanks for adding that bit. I knew I would forget something!

Note to self: never blog before coffee!

Her Bad Mother said...

This is such an awesome, awesome project, and I'm totally overwhelmed. Thanks so much for talking it up, Amy

Amy Jo said...

My pleasure, Ladies!

And honestly, I can't wait 'till everything opens up! I've already picked out all the things I want to win!