Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I'm Blogging on Sunshine! Whoa!

Yesterday was a big fun blog day for yours truly.

First, I got a comment from Liz over at Mom-101. Which is kind of like that time you were sitting in the trendy restaurant and just happened to notice Really Famous Actress sitting over in the corner. You tried not to stare, but man, what was Really Famous Actress doing here? Just as you were about to look down, Really Famous Actress looked up, made eye contact and smiled at you. Yeah, it was kind of like that. I hate to be all gushy, but it was exciting.

Then! I got a shout out from the very talented Mrs. Chicken. I actually inspired someone! To do something! Other than poop! It wasn't anything creative, but still. I am an inspiration to the world! Or maybe just a few. Or one or two.

Watch out everyone, I'm about to break into my own personal rendition of 'I Feel Pretty!'

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

super des said...

I'm that kid that makes herself popular by association. Yeah, I know Amy Jo. That's right. I hang out at the Cheese Party.

Amy said...

I loved your linky love section. And you are inspiring! Totally.

PS - if you could also inspire me to poop I would be forever indebted to you. All this Weight Watchers food is binding me up. Seriously.

I love Cheese Party, because I love cheese! :)

PS - Mom-101 doesn't even VISIT me. You are the belle of the ball.

Amy Jo said...

Cheese, however good, is also binding. I feel your pain with the WW food, though. I was on it for about 2 years. Good luck!