Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Happy Easter?

A few weeks ago I pondered the meaning of a birthday card sent to Sammy by SOB's step-grandparents. Because I like to keep this blog fair and balanced, I present to you the card my grandparents sent to us (and Sam) for Easter!

Here is the front:
And here is the back, explaining the pictorial from the front:

Now you might be wondering, as I was, how Native American dwellings factor into the celebration of the risen lord and saviour. I can only respond that I have no fucking clue. I love ya, Gram!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

super des said...

That looks like a card my mom would send.

susan said...

Yet another check in the "We're old and have plenty of excuses handy if anyone ever questions us" column. You'll shoot me when I get to that special point in my life, right?

Amy Jo said...

Don't worry Susan, SOB will make sure we get the good happy drugs.