Monday, September 24, 2007

Oh, and By the Way...



I nursed Sam for almost 16 months, and Lucy, too, is breastfed. In public, I rarely use a blanket to cover my child when I nurse, 'cause guess what? The baby covers the boob quite well. I'm more likely to use the blanket to conceal my flabby post-partum belly! This whole facebook thing is outrageous. If I had an account, you can be damn sure it would have been canceled.

Born to breast feed. And to read blogs.

Check out the League of Maternal Justice for button codes and more info on the virtual nurse-in!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Arizaphale said...

I've never heard anything so ridiculous. When you think of all the other trash that appears on these sites!!! I remember going into the Ladies at the Grand Hotel in Brighton to breastfeed the Baby Angel when she was about 3 months old. A very well to do, elderly lady came in and saw me sitting in the beautifully upholstered, wingback chair provided in the chandelier strewn Ladies room. "How lovely to see a young girl breastfeeding these days!" she enthused. I have never felt so proud.