Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Let the Insanity Begin

Last night, a good friend of ours from way back in high school came to visit on his way to Pittsburgh for Thanksgiving. He's leaving today. Then this afternoon my good friend Katie is coming for a few days. Tonight we're hanging out with Chrissie at the GAP. Tomorrow night Laura and Eric and Marissa are coming for dinner, and my parents should arrive sometime around 10pm.

And I'm supposed to make two pies between now and Thursday.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Lora said...

or just go to Acme.

Have a fun Spanksgiving!!

Rinny said...

Good Luck! We are wrapping presents tonight so that we can take them and leave them with my in-laws at Thanksgiving, since Christmas is with my family this year. Kind of messes with your head to try and do both holidays at once.

Alex Elliot said...

That sounds like so much fun! Get the pies at the grocery store!

Arizaphale said...

Since you're not doing much, could you write an exam or two for me in your spare time?? :-D