Friday, December 07, 2007

Ramblin' Man...and Woman, and Kid and Baby

Today we head off for parts west. Not too far, though. Just to the Pittsburgh region. It's going to be a doozie of a weekend. We're celebrating my dad's 50th birthday, Christmas with my brother from Florida, and Lucy's baptism. All in less than 48 hours! Oh, and have I mentioned that we're all staying at my mom and dad's teeny ranch house they bought after us kids moved out? As in, six adults, two children, three painfully small bedrooms. And that tonight there are going to be 40+ people in this teeny ranch house carousing and carrying on whilst my children *try* and sleep?

If you don't hear from me again, assume I went insane.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

super des said...

wow.... insanity.
And your dad is young!

oh and my word verification is "wowsly" which fits.

Arizaphale said...

But we love your insane posts best!!
Have a great time!!!!