Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Technical Difficulties

Yesterday was rife with technical difficulties, and I wasn't even under an inch of ice like the rest of the world. No, my troubles stemmed from our ancient laptop, which SOB decided to turn on without telling me. It was sucking up all of my signal, and then for some reason I would randomly get booted off my own fucking network. Boo!

In any case, had I been around yesterday, I would have mentioned that I was going to be on Kristen's radio show last night, and you could have listened to hear my lovely, melodious voice. Or you could have just listened to get some info on healthy eating for you and your kids, which was the subject at hand.

And you could have heard all about this super awesome quiz.

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Midland

"You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.

The South

Philadelphia

The West

Boston

The Northeast

The Inland North

North Central

What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

See! I told you my voice was pretty!

I may be scarce the next few days as I try to figure out why in the fuckity fuck we are on a health plan that offers ZERO coverage for contraceptives.

Bye bye, IUD, hello, baby #3.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: