Tuesday, January 27, 2009

This Is Where I Am

BLOAT! 


I already look five months pregnant, despite the fact that I'm only a mere five weeks. This happened to me with Lucy, and I read over here that the much-loved-other Amy also had a great deal of bloating early on. But still? Bloat. I took a ton of nice pictures of me and SOB on the vacation. From the neck up? Lovely. But from the neck down I hate all of them because of the bloat-baby. 

So there's that.

My thirtieth birthday is Sunday. I'm kind of ambivalent about that. I'm excited to watch the Superbowl (GO STEELERS!) but otherwise? Not really expecting much. I know I'm supposed to dread turning thirty, but Meh. Is it really going to be so different from twenty-nine? Nope. Other than having another baby, I think my thirtieth year is going to be rather normal. On the plus side, my parents got me an incredibly lovely watch for my birthday, which was nice. 

So there's that.

SOB is home this week, so if things get quiet 'round here it's 'cause we're busy making sweet, sweet love all day. Or we're off at Lowe's buying a bunch of crap for the house. 

So there's that.

I think that's all there is. I'll let you know if something else comes up!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

High Heeled Mama said...

30 didn't bug me, but for some reason 31 did. Weird. I just celebrated the 3rd anniversary of my 30th and it's back to no big deal.

As the hubby pointed out to me, I'm still too young to run for President. So there's that!

Amy said...

I loved 30, 30 was my very best year of all. Happy happy!

Arizaphale said...

I'm with you. 30? Meh. Now FIFTY. That is scarily close :-(