Sunday, March 08, 2009

Confusion

Sam threw up in the car today. It was only about 1.5 hours into our 5 hour drive, which means we got to enjoy the pleasant odor of vomit for an entire 3.5 hours! We're not really sure why he puked, as he didn't seem sick and didn't act sick afterwards at all. He was crying because I wouldn't give him any crackers three minutes after we changed him out of his pukey clothes. Because I'm a bad mom, right?


Anyway, all evening he kept telling me he was sick as he ran around like a wild monkey and stuffed food into his face. Finally, just before bed, he made the following proclamation: 

Mommy! I have a beaver!

I tried in vain to stifle my giggles. Which didn't go unnoticed. Which lead to the spastic repetition of the expression, 'I have a beaver!' 

I couldn't for the life of me figure out what he was trying to tell me. Finally, he led me into the bathroom and demanded to have his temperature taken. 

DING!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bwahahaha. I hope he didn't, in fact, have a beaver. Or the puke thing that's going around!

Lora said...

I hope he didn't have a beaver either!

super des said...

I hope his temperature was not taken via beaver. :P

Arizaphale said...

At least he didn't throw up over you. Did he throw up over you? The BA did once. And the driver wouldn't stop cos we were on the motorway so I had to sit IN it for 20 minutes. Bastard.
And what is it with beavers anyway? As far as I am aware my genitals have no teeth......